Seeking Alpha PRO TOP IDEA
- 65% gross margin tech revenue with no media risk make for a compelling business model.
- Increased sales and operating leverage reflected in rapidly expanding EBITDA margins.
- Fascinating backstory with major shareholder all but guarantees positive long-term outcome.
- Uniquely positioned with access to an unprecedented amount of the most valuable data.
- The only true full stack independent competitor to Google’s Doubleclick ad management platform.
When it was announced that Alliance Data (NYSE:ADS) would buy Conversant (NASDAQ:CNVR), traders seemed confused. Frantically trying to figure out the closest competitor of the acquired company to bid up, somehow they arrived at Rocket Fuel (NASDAQ:FUEL). A burst of trading sent Rocket Fuel shares up as much as 20% on this news. The stock that should have moved up and can be more closely compared to Conversant is a little known but major player called Sizmek (NASDAQ:SZMK).
CLICK HERE to read the full article exclusively at Seeking Alpha.